Monday 29 April 2013

0100: BBC RADIO 1 LIVE LOUNGE COVERS

I knew that for 100, I needed something that everyone agreed with.

I was aware, going into the triple digits that it would have to be good.

Where can you hear Avril Lavigne sing Coldplay's 'The Scientist', the Temper Trap sing La Roux's "Going in for the Kill" and Maroon 5 sing a combination of The Police's "So Lonely" and Akon's "Don't Matter"? BBC Live Lounge!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!
 
Oh, these are my favourite thing ever. You can find at least 2 artist you like, I promise. I don't even like some artists, but they have good covers or their songs are covered well. Ah, I actually just come home and listen to Live Lounge covers. Your welcome and enjoy.
 
Also, please, please comment ideas! I am running out and I still have 900 things to blog, so I will definitely be needing your suggestions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment